Perkins was my first place that I was working when we came to United States , and I had to make a lot of myself experience in there. When was my first day of working there, it was nervous me, because I thought that I might not know how to work. If my boss told already then later I might forget because when she came to me and told that sound for me like too many things that need to remember to do.
However, the job I had work at my home as same as that one too that was I thinking when I went to fill the application there the Perkins Restaurant. When I got there still thought that I feel like it was the same job that I had done every day at my home, but I was still nervous because by that time my boss told very things in the room for me. I thought again that I might not do it sound for me that might be hard than I did at home. Then I told myself that I could try this job because I had done something that it was hard than this but I could pass too. For example, the work that I had done, was working in the farm, and I was starting sometime that I was young and didn’t know anything, but I could pass it too now.
I like my first job there, and I like the Perkins restaurant so now I don’t have time for going to work more but if one day I have time then I will be back to work there more. I like the way it was clean and compete for anything. And my boss was very nice to me too when I didn’t know any things there she remembered or let me know again. I love this job and I like the food there too.
Well, my favorite restaurant is the Perkins. I like the Perkins because there was cleaning. When I had been working there for while by summer, and I did not see the things that they do unclean. As I worked as a wash the dashes, and sometime we were very busy then someone who might work so fast, there was a person came to check the working. That person would check the people who wash the dashes, for make sure all the bows, pleats, cups, and glasses are cleaning. If it not cleaned then we had to wash again. Also, the person won to be checks the people who making the food to complete too.
No comments:
Post a Comment