My Working At Maywood
Last weekend, I thought about find a place for volunteer to work at. And this week I got me thinking to call for work at Maywood , because I want to know about what is the word Maywood meant. Maywood is a clean place, and many people can work by volunteers. I don’t know much about Maywood Park and don’t know what I will do if get there because it is my first time I volunteer to work. Before I get there, I think that I will have to work in the wood, which has no people around, and then I will be bored, however, when I got there, I saw lots of people and some of those came for bike racing.
At Maywood Park , it’s a nice and clean place for many people who want to set any event. For example, people can do many things of silent sport. I see that Maywood is not an only place for people who like biking but it also a place where people can do many things during the difference seasons such as bicycling, skiing, running, paddling, camping, and more. The weather there is very nice, especially during the summer time.
All the people were who work; there was very polite and nice to me. However, I am the youngest one at Maywood Park . There were two women who volunteer work, and I do not know their name but they come to ask me to go down stare to get some food for eat. Also they asked me to eat lunch too, and said that if I did not eat. And not only the volunteer people were nice to me, some people who came to race sport at Maywood were nice to me. Some of the race people said thank me, for the telling them where to have their lunch. At Maywood not only the people from Sheboygan came to volunteer, but I saw many people came from different cities. For all the race people, their whole family came and some younger than me. I was happy that I have a chance to work with them and learned some nice experience of personally from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment