A Mother Is A Good Model
I didn’t like old people, because I feel that when my parents talk to us then they sound like yelled all the time. In my lifetime, I searched this for long time that why they always yelled and had told us to do things that we don’t want to do. Even we didn't know that good or bad. So, till now I had found today that our parents told us to be nice person or wanted us did the good things only. Because they love us that is why they told us to be a nice kids.
So I want to share a great or an important Parents of me that I had found. I found the feel when my dad was not live with us and he told very one of us to love my mom if he didn't stay with us or no more. At the end, he also, told us to be nice kids for her too. then I look to my mom's eyes and my saw that heppen into myself and know about my mom feel for us.
My mother is important to me because she gives me a life and everything. She works hard to save my life and gives everything that I want because she wants me to have fun and happy. She always tells me to go to school and study hard, so in the future I will have a better life. She also tells me to do the good things and be nice to other people. She is a nice and patient person that I have seen in my life.
Even she doesn’t know how to speak and write in English, but she still take care me and everything of the house. For example washes the clothes, cleaning the house, and cooking breakfast and dinner. She never lets me hungry and gets dirty in each day. She always tells me to clean myself and tells me to take a shower. When I was crying, she always gives advice to me and teaches me to be a brave woman. She also tells me do the right thing and never get bad thing or hurt in school and out there anywhere.
My mother was a good example role model to me follows. If she not nice then I think I not an education person and be a nice person. She is not important to me only but she is my life too. She has says to me that “if you are a brave woman then you should never cry and do not let other people see your tears.” But when I did cry and I always let my mom saw if I had problem that couldn’t deal by me. I also, let some friends saw me sometime too.
No comments:
Post a Comment